Monday, October 23, 2006

Tuesday & Thursday

Work offered me the opportunity to go tour a power plant near Dallas tomorrow. The only catch is I have to be at work at 6:30 am tomorrow to get a ride, which means I need to leave for work before 6. Since I'm temporarily bored with what I'm doing now, I accepted. As I also have band practice tomorrow night, it's going to be a long day.

Another band needs me as a substitute keyboard player, and after a quick meeting with the lead guy last week I decided to do it. This band gave us the Erwin center gig when they couldn't do it, and their guitar player has subbed with us before, so in a way we owe them. I'll practice with them this Thursday. The exciting thing about them is that they play a few more songs with good keyboard parts, and have male and female lead singers. Should be fun. The gig is mid-Novemeber, and it's a private party so sorry y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home