Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Poor Motorcycle

has not been used in some time. I think I rode it around the parking lot a couple of weeks ago just to make sure it still worked. This morning, I was running early so I started it up and let it run for a few minutes, again, just to make sure it still works. It didn't start up easily but I did get it going. The commute to work is a little far for my tastes for me to ride to work regularly, and immediate committments after work make using it a rare occurrence because I don't want to have to tote my jacket everywhere with me. If I had some lockable storage, I might use it more.

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Loan it to me for an afternoon some day. I'll return it with a full tank of gas :->

9:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Be careful...

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home