Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Midland Uneventful

I don't have much to say about my short trip. We left Austin around 1:30 Sunday afternoon and got there around 7, got a steak dinner and turned in. Got up early Monday, drove to the test, had lunch, and took off for home. I might've explored a little Sunday night, but the hotel wasn't really near anything and I didn't have a car. The test itself was somewhat interesting, I got to see a control panel that reminded me of my Navy days, but I didn't get to see anything other than that (like the actual generator). Oh well, back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Did you expect Midland to be eventful? It's MIDLAND for pete's sake!

9:19 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

No, but even if it was party central I still didn't have time to find out.

10:12 AM  
Blogger mike said...

I hope you didn't use natural lambskin condoms. Sheep, as a general rule, don't appreciate irony.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home