Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Week Two

Second week of class tonight. Last week was a power point presentation. This week--phasors, vectors, partial differential equations--cool!

I'm thinking about finally buying some real estate again... I was reminded of this tonight when, by surprise, as I walked from Crown & Anchor to Posse East, I walked by one of the properties that met my criteria that my realtor friend sent me a summary of last night. I was thinking this property might be a little too far from work, but hey that could sure be convenient for things other than work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I have an auditing class tonight. that's got to be way more boring!

4:53 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

That sounds like fun too!

I miss school.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home