Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Twilight Zone

It was weird... Sunday night I was sitting at the bar being my normal standoff-ish self and in the course of a few hours, two attractive ladies (separately) sat down next to me and engaged me in lengthy conversations. One even invited me to a party going on down the street--which I responsibly declined, having to work the next day (stupid I know). I must look pretty good after running for all of 15 minutes. Maybe I need to start running on a regular basis again.

3 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

To quote Miles from Risky Business -- "Joel, you wanna know something? Every now and then say, 'What the fuck.' 'What the fuck' gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."

9:54 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

AWESOME quote...

Um...Squeezin..WTF? Yes, chicks dig guys who run to bars:)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

That’s my motto

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home