Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Sure

Wow, I'm really wishing now I went somewhere this weekend. This weekend turned out to be a rather normal weekend. I'm beginning to realize how much time I waste on the weekends though. I sleep in late, watch a lot of TV, have some fun going out but really don't accomplish much. During the week, I tend to think of the next weekend as a more productive time, and I never fail to disappoint. The thing is, I really don't know what I want to be productive at. That is why I end up doing a lot of nothing.

First post from Chon Som, BTW--if you haven't been here, try it. The food is great!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chlamydia said...

Man I wish I could "waste a weekend" like that. I want to sleep late and watch TV!

1:14 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

It's all about finding the right balance.

1:24 PM  
Blogger piannist said...

Man, you should spend the weekend playing with your niece. Wouldn't that be fun?

4:27 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

posting a comment from Chon Som

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home