Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wasted

Once again... all sorts of time to waste this weekend, and that's what I did. Lots of stuff to work on but little motivation to do it. So, I spent all of Saturday and most of Sunday at home flipping channels. I'm kicking myself for doing that, but I don't know--maybe that's what weekends are for.

The week shows some promise. I'm doing a "favor" for a guy at work on vacation which means I'll get to work in Austin on Monday and Tuesday and not have to deal with the stresses of my regular job. And, I'm the most qualified guy to fill in for him. And, I don't mind doing it at all. I'll save a bit of time on the commute so I imagine I'll have more free time after work. It could be a nice couple of days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Yay shorter commute - more time to drink beer!

4:53 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I guess I have to go to LJ's now. It'll be my first time there before 6 in I don't know how long!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Could always be worse...you could be in Iraq like me! :-)

8:21 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

with a title like wasted, you got my hopes up for a good drunken story. SUCK

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home