Friday, August 04, 2006

Whoops, More Gigs

Just when we thought we were going to have a dry spell, we've got two more gigs booked, and they are closer to town. The first is next Friday.

I'm going to stop announcing my gigs here. But, here is where you can find them listed, if you're ever interested: band website. Yes, I know I'm not profiled there. We will get it updated someday. PS The address for the Aug 26 gig is incorrect, it is at the Cedar Park location of that bar. Hopefully we will get it fixed by then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Hold on just a cotton picking second...you guys cover Korn? WTF? and WHY are you not in any of the band photo's....that is jacked up.

8:49 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

It's no big deal.. the guys have been trying to get pictures of me up there for awhile but I have been dragging my feet. The band has been together for five years and they had the website put together sometime before I joined.

7:55 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

We play Korn, but its Korn covering Cameo. Our older stuff is pretty standard but our newer stuff (after 85 or so) seems really random.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Keep posting it here - I'm too lazy to look elsewhere! :-D

4:53 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

More Slayer!!!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home