Saturday, June 10, 2006

Danskin

Tomorrow is the Danskin triathalon and I've been debating whether or not to go watch and support the participants. I always go watch the annual marathon we have in town and I always enjoy it, so this should be as fun. I'm wondering what kind of crowd to expect since this triathalon is held a bit out of town instead of right through town like the marathon.

Our group has always handed out beer at the marathon each year but lately I've been offering an alternative fuel in the form of licorice. The ladies especially seem to appreciate it. I stopped by Target tonight to get a pack of Twizzlers in case I decided to go. I was surprised to find not only the ubiquitous strawberry flavored ones, but also cherry, watermelon (!), and chocolate (!!). So now I have four packs of Twizzlers, which means I will have to go tomorrow cause I'm not going to eat all of this! Hmmm... I hope there is a way I can hand them out, I don't know what to expect. I think my plan is to show up at the parking area around 7 (when the first heat starts). I'll miss the shuttle bus but I'd rather not have to worry about fighting for a seat, and it's only a mile walk.

1 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

have fun hope to see you at the hash

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home