Monday, June 05, 2006

Two Loops

I realized last week I am wasting a lot of time adding an hour to my daily commute to go run at Zilker for a measly half an hour. So, in the name of more effective time management, I will go down there half as much and stay twice as long. Today was the first day, and thankfully it was one of those few days I worked near the airport, making the trip much shorter. I made it around the 3 mile loop twice, though I thought I might quit half way through. Luckily for me there were plenty of great looking ladies out there to keep pace with. Even better, there was one particular one (in red shorts this time) that had a similar walk/run pace and we kept on passing eachother as the other was walking. I might not have continued the second loop if she wasn't there. Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

I keep telling my self that I'm going to start running

10:36 PM  
Blogger mike said...

do the long loop. if you decide to quit halfway through, then too bad ... you still have halfway to go before you get back to your car.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Oooh. Ladies in red! you have way more discipline than me - the heat was kicking my hiney at the hash Sunday!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Nothing like a rabbit to make you keep going

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home