Sunday, April 16, 2006

Saturday

I was up very early for a Saturday, 6 am! You'll have to ask me in person why. I found some Saturday morning cartoons on TV and was napping on the couch by 10. In between TV and napping I somehow found the time to write a perl script to automate my daily podcast mp3 splitting and transferring to mp3 player--ok I'd better stop talking about that now.

And I filed my taxes online. The hardest part about filing taxes for me is finding the mail from several months ago that I need to do it. Thankfully tonight I found out that all my financial institutions have the tax numbers online finally. Getting the taxes done wasn't very fulfilling since I owed $200. I shouldn't have been surprised since I owed last year too, but I was. Oh well at least it's done.

3 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

Good job! You're finally improving with the taxes. Be happy that you're not self-employed - they get much more difficult.
And you're better off owing on your taxes than giving Uncle Sam an interest free loan all year (or several years, in your case).
Happy Easter!

3:47 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

so part of the money that I'm getting back that i did not pay in came from you ...lol thats !

12:17 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

not thats, but thanks ...lol

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home