Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day Plan

Everyone seems to be stealing my entries just before I write them.  Thanks for saving me the trouble!  Here's a glimpse into my plans for today:
1. Run, Town Lake probably; I haven't run at all since Sunday
2. Eat wings; haven't had those for a week
3. Trivia; Even after several years getting to know the regulars, it still seems that this activity/location has a lot of potential for meeting cool people, which keeps me coming back.
4. Find sound effects on keyboard for new songs and program them in, in preparation for practice tomorrow

If I decide to do 1 and 2, I will probably be late for number 3.  If I stay for the entire number 3, number 4 will keep me up really late meaning I'll be really tired tomorrow.  I may have to cut number 3 short, but I probably won't.  Maybe I'll cut number 2.  Oh but I need those wings...

5 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Just be sure you do number 2....Number 2 always important! oh, you were talking about wings....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Can you get the wings to go and take them to #3?

1:06 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

No cause #3 has wings, too, though not as good.

I'm not hungry for them now, but maybe that's because I just had lunch.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

1234567891011 1111111222222222222

4:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

that was the sesame street song BTW...nevermind

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home