Monday, April 03, 2006

Mohito

Hey, I finally own an acoustic guitar. First one ever for me. I bought it in a silent auction at the charity event I poured beer for on Saturday. Wait--did I say pour beer? Actually I was pouring more mohitos than beer. What a pain that was though! I poured them out of a big glass barrel thing with a small opening at the top, using a ladle. My arm was sore after only fifteen minutes, and I probably spilled more over the glasses than into them. Padre busily prepared the glasses before I poured with sugar, mint, and ice for me. I don't know what was supposed to be done with the mint but I think it was more complicated than what I ended up doing when Padre took a break—I just tore up little pieces into the glass. The mohitos didn't taste like they had anything in it, but I know that they did because I ended up feeling stupid and foolish by the time the night was over, which is not unusual, except for the fact I didn't do anything stupid or foolish. Or did I? Mahalo mohito.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Yum Mohito's are soooo good. The Cubra Libra makes them pretty dang well.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I've never had a mohito. I'm a fan of the Mimosa, though!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home