Thursday, April 13, 2006

Generational Differences

So this is what happens when you're drinking with someone 20 years older than you... we are checking out the jukebox at LJ's and find a "Hot Rod" compilation. Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, you get the idea. I'm reading off the artists... Bert Convy? My friend says: "Yeah, the singer" while I say "huh, the game show host?"

I didn't know which song was his while we were there, but next time I'll have to put in "Black Denim Trousers and Motorcycle Boots."

1 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

I was so excited during the end of my pregnancy that our TV channel "local access programing" was actually GSN during daytime hours. Reruns of Super Password and Match Game...and what great theme songs!
Crap, now they're in my head.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home