Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got the Fever

This is the part of being sick that is really frustrating. I've been doing everything correctly: lots of fluids, sleeping as much as possible, etc. but I've still got it. Now my mind is thinking stupid thoughts along the lines of "if I was well, I would do this..." like clean the apartment, go running, etc. Things that I probably wouldn't do if I was well anyway. I suppose I should be happy that it's not really painful at the moment, just a fever and weakness, no headache. It hurts to cough but I can surpress that pretty well. I should cough though, that's probably the only way to get this out of me.

My gig is still on for Friday. It is at Mulligan's in Lakeway on 620 in the strip mall just north of Lakeway blvd and we play from 9 pm to 1 am. It sucks that it's way out in Lakeway; what sucks worse is I drive farther than that every day to work. If you decide not to go cause it's so far away (I'm talking to you AG) make sure you get downtown and buy retard a birthday drink for me!

9 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

I wish that I could say I will come to hear you play, but I have no clue if Sarah will be with me or her Dads, she seems to want to be with him less and less these days. Not a bad thing just makes it hard for me to have a life... but wait she is my life...lol

just keep taking the fluids and you will be better soon

10:18 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I know, I know...bad friend. But did you see all the crap that's going on this Friday? How do I make it to all of them?

If I miss your gig this week, I will definitely go to the next one!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

P.S. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

9:12 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

What really sucks is your band! And your blog!

PS - You have bird flu and will be dead soon.

Have a nice day!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Chris Ash said...

Now I can pin my own sickness on you... or Austin. Either way, thanks a lot!

11:16 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Better living through Jager shots. Drink yourself well.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Feel better Squeezin! feed a cold remember that. Hoep to make it out to BFE to see oyur band tomorrow.....

1:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dude...Your my neighbor so if you need anything from the store give me a shout out...Hope you feel better by tomorrow.:)

4:30 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Thanks TW. I think I'm almost recovered now. I'm still feeling feverish, but I'm guessing I'll be braving work tomorrow.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home