Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stayin' Home

So what is it, lack of caffeine, lack of alcohol, allergies, flu? Why do I feel so bad? In any case I am staying home from work today. I fell asleep immediately upon getting home from work yesterday, and have developed chills, fever, a cough, and a mild headache. Although I was feeling really good during the run on Sunday, I was starting to cough a bit. Not unusual after a run, but I think that may have been the start of whatever this is. I hope I'm not developing new allergies. That would be very annoying.

8 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

most be lack of SEX!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

So is that a "no" for the Wisconsin-illinois game tonite at the Tavern? I'm going to go there and cry in my beer....

1:34 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

I played the lottery today and didn't hit the jackpot, and I think it's because of all the coffee I drink. I wonder if I could sue starbucks?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

dude sounds like flu.....

4:26 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Brownie is reading way too much into this, as usual.

PS word verification for this comment: "txrun"

4:53 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

lakanookie

11:50 PM  
Blogger piannist said...

I got the flu this week on pretty much the same schedule as you. Flu part 2 for both of us?

2:26 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

hope you feel better soon ! Hugs no kisses...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home