Thursday, December 15, 2005

Up North

In a few hours I will be on my way to south central Wisconsin. Currently 34F and snowing; coldest day should be Monday with a high of 10F. It's nice that there will be snow this time. It seems that half the time I go back there's none and that sucks. I did pack my running gear, so I'm hoping I'll be motivated to do some running when I'm there. There is a five mile race that the hash is hosting this Saturday, which would be cool to do, but since it is the same day as our big family get together I'll have to wait to see if it'll work out.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Hey, you're lucky to get to play in the snow. The day I arrive in Miami the hi is frikken 74 degrees. That bites.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

P.S. Give Brett a big fat kiss for me if you cross paths!

3:15 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Hope you're back to watch the Pitt/Wisconsin hoops game! The stinkin' badgers are gonna get their ass kicked!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Nah, I think the Badgers are going to whoop up on PITT. ON WISCONSIN!

4:23 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

SNOW ! I miss it...NOT

2:04 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I miss the sound of fresh snow when you step on it. But that is all.

2:10 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I miss driving my mom's boyfreind's car drunk in the snow...good times or dumper skiing

5:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So the car had been drinking?

7:37 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

R U making fun of me ?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I am just doing what I tend to do best....that is be stupid.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home