Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Spirit

Every year my happy hour bar holds a toy drive benefit. You bring in a new unwrapped toy and they reward your generosity with one free beer. This year I provided a toy accordion that some kid will use to annoy their parents to no end, I imagine. Barbara definately found the best toy though--"Darth Tater."

I picked up the accordion toy at Target with no intention of getting anything else, but, overcome by the Christmas spirit, ended up buying a $20 3 foot tall Christmas tree and a few strings of lights for the balcony. Hopefully sometime soon I will be motivated enough to get them out of my car and set them up.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

party atr squeezin's to decorate

2:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wahooo I'll bring the Tito's

10:32 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Kick-A...I'll bring the queso and beer. And of course my diet 7-up for the Tito's!

Who is on Jager detail? Brownie or Raf?

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home