Monday, December 05, 2005

Post of the week

I haven't written much of anything over the last month, not for lack of stuff to write about, but instead because what I want to write about is more personal than usual. Since most everyone I know who blogs now is writing lots of personal crap, its been tempting, but I haven't been able to do it yet. I find myself writing entries in my head throughout the day, but never getting it down. It's like just thinking about it is enough. One of the reasons I started this thing a year ago was to make me think more about everything, and that seems to have worked. Do I really want to share everything with friends and family though? I don't know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

It's liberating in a scary sort of way...

8:08 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

That is why I stopped writing on my first blog and started another one that no one has the link to. I liked posting but not the idea of people I actually know reading it.

8:16 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Liberating, scary, yes that sounds about right.

Since I talk to exactly zero people about personal stuff, maybe increasing that number by one rather than twenty is the wiser move.

9:31 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yeah, I'd never talk about personal stuff on the web. Like, if I mentioned on my blog how I slept with Trojan and Gagger after they had passed out at the party, they'd be pissed. So I keep the blog pretty tame.

12:35 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

#$%! So much for tame. Hi mom, hi dad, he's kidding. I think.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Wow, I got some the other night and don't even remember it. That sux.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home