Monday, September 26, 2005

ACL Take Three

Sorry, I took no notes or audio clips of ACL fest this time around. There wasn't anyone I was dying to see, and I correctly assumed that nothing was going to top the Weezer show last week--though, mind you, I still had a great time. We thought we might get some rain from Rita, but it was all sun all weekend. There was some wind at least, an improvement over last year. Though I didn't realize it at the time, I think POTUS might have flown over the show in a convoy of helicopters on Saturday. I told a friend that he might improve his approval rating if he had stopped by for a set, or, even better, introduced a band.

On a more personal but still cryptic enough note, there are certain ideas and plans I form that make perfect sense after a few drinks, and still make perfect sense the next day when my rational mind analyzes them. Only my rational mind is unwilling to act on them. Sorry Mike, in this case I'm not talking about LA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home