Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ugly Rita, Hurricane

This weekend is the annual Austin City Limits festival. There isn't anyone I'm dying to see this year, so I figure I'm going to do a bit of wandering about to get a taste of a lot of bands, rather than catch whole sets or get places early to get a good seat. A bit of bad news--according to the current hurricane track, Austin will be experiencing what is left of Rita sometime on Saturday. We are 150 miles inland, so hopefully there won't be much as far as wind; I'm sure we'll get drenched though. I am probably going to take Friday off, and head down as soon as the festival starts to enjoy as much of the dry weather as possible.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

Man, I was all excited about my punny new title for a Beatles song, only to read my brother's blog and see he posted it first! Show off.....:)

7:34 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

skip ACL, come with me to the Gulf Coast to hash hurricane style.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home