Monday, July 04, 2005

Okay I'm Back

The last week or two has been filled with stressful personal transportation related events. Maybe I lied when I I said there wasn't anything worth talking about, but I really didn't want to write anything until the whole situation was over and done with. Which it is--except for the fact that my motorcycle is in pieces and I still have my Probe.

So, you say, nothing has changed and it's actually gotten a whole lot worse! So why are you writing now? Well, I do now have reliable transportation as today I bought a new(er) car. A trade-in would've yielded me nothing given the Probe's condition, and since I know someone who would like to work on it I'll probably just give it to him. Then I could come over and visit it when I get lonely and miss it. Maybe I'll talk about the motorcycle later.

My new car isn't entirely unlike my old one, in that it is a 2 door coupe hatchback and has a bit of a reputation as a chick car. But it is different in that it has a bigger engine (good move with gas prices and all huh?), a moonroof, and leather interior. Care to guess? It is on the Female Best-selling cars by gender list, though mine is a used 2003, not a 2005/2006. Since only one of these is a hatchback, it should be pretty easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yes, it's a Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS with 50k on it. It's comfy fast and fun!

Oh and for those of you wondering if I got in a motorcycle wreck--no, I'm just in the middle of doing some maintenance on it. I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to get it back together!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home