Saturday, May 21, 2005

Who's That Girl?

Today turned out to be a stressful day. But since I don't want to think about that right now, here is a note on something completely different. I'm sitting here listening to Yahoo's LAUNCHcast Radio (remind me to blog about THAT later), and "Silver Street" by Ben Folds just came on. I know this is the live version I'm listening to, but not because of the normal identifying cues (audience noise, live recording quality, etc), but because it's in tune with my keyboard. The "demo" version (the only other version I know of, as this was never released on a studio album) is about 50 cents sharp.

I digress. The reason I bring this up at all is that this song is on the "Ben Folds Live" CD. Several years ago--maybe 1997, maybe 1998--I turned my sister on to this band. So, one could claim it's all because of me that my sister is on the cover of the Ben Folds Live CD. That's her face between the two bright middle fingers at the bottom right and the two darker (and farther away) middle fingers at bottom center. At least we all think so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home