Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Real World hits Austin

Some of you may know the MTV reality shows are a guilty pleasure of mine (and now VH1, too, since I am "maturing"). Now is my chance to get really close to the action--I found out today that the Austin Real World cast lives about three blocks from where I usually hang out on Wednesday nights. I may decide to walk on by if it doesn't get too late. Actually, I won't be surprised at all if I see them on Sixth street. I mean, going out and drinking every night is what the show is all about now, right?

How about that, they are within easy stumbling distance of both Sixth street and the Warehouse district. Who would've guessed?

3 Comments:

Blogger boney said...

Hey get me an autograph!

9:56 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

From who? These people aren't exactly famous. Or even recognizable as celebrities without the cameras and lighting surrounding them.

By the way, I didn't see any of them last night. And we won the first round of trivia, but got third place after the second round. Total winnings: $20.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Good luck with this mission. If you are watching the Philly season right now, let me say that I live literally 5 house from the Northern House, the place where the cast is erecting their Playground and I never once saw those fools! I see them on the show constantly driving by my house, yet not once did I ever lay eyes on those idiots. P.S. The playground isn't there anymore? Probably was all for the show. Fuck the kids!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home