Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Santa List

I've never used a "wish list" for anything. It reminds me of a wedding registry or something, and therefore stinks of being too serious about gifts. Get me anything! Get me nothing! I don't care!

On the other hand, buying gifts can suck and be stressful if you have no idea what to get someone. So, I've started a (currently very small) list at alliwantforchristmas.com. I'll try to add it as I think of things, but that's not easy to do for someone that doesn't want anything. I've never used amazon's wishlist or any others, so I don't know how this one compares, but I do like the fact that it's flexible enough to put anything on (not necessarily from the host, that is). Also, you can't tell if someone has reserved a gift or not if you are the owner of the list, so you never know what you can expect to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home