Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Subway Resolution

It's the start of the New Year which means it's time to get back to the normal routine again. I decided to go to lunch at Subway for lunch Monday. The line was practically out the door, which got me thinking--do you suppose Subway sees an increase in sales during the month of January, due to the common New Year's resolution of eating healthier food? I think so. They probably have more advertising as well, though I haven't seen any that specifically mention New Year's resolutions. I imagine the line will return to a normal length within the next month or two as everyone resumes their old habits. I am also going to start trying to eat better this year, but I don't think of it as a New Year's resolution--it's more because I realized during my recent illness that I wasn't treating my body very well. Regardless, I wasn't going to wait for twenty minutes to get a Subway sandwich. I went across the street and had a Whataburger, where there wasn't any line.

Sorry about the lack of entries lately. I think I have a good enough excuse though.

1 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Subway sucks. Go to Thundercloud! Keep Austin Weird!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home