Monday, December 13, 2004

Still Sick

It appears that maybe I never fully recovered from my sickness a few weeks ago. It's so weird because there isn't much pain involved--no sore throat, headache, congestion, etc. Just the occasional feverish feeling followed by shivering, and some muscle aches. And exhaustion--that is the worst part. I can't seem to do anything.

I felt pretty good this morning so really wasn't sure I wanted to set up a doctor's appointment. I did anyway, and am now breaking into my daily cold sweat routine, so I guess it's still with me. My appointment is tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ash said...

It's probably lyme disease... or anthrax.

1:40 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Whatever it is, hopefully it is contagious so I can get y'all sick over Christmas.

It might be that I've got an allergy. Apparently everyone that moves to Austin develops one after a couple of years.

1:45 PM  
Blogger boney said...

Mono?

4:13 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

No I'm straight

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home