Monday, September 20, 2004

A new Monday exercise routine?

I didn't mention in last Thursday's post that I also had a similar run last Monday. Those runs turned out to be good training for ACL weekend, with all the sweating and drinking; maybe I was subconsciously training for it. I decided to repeat it again tonight. I picked some good music to run to at 160 bpm, Manplanet and Devo. Hmm.. Manplanet's website seems to be gone now, I hope they haven't thrown in the towel. They are a Devo-ish band from Minneapolis that you might have seen on an episode or two of the short-lived Comedy Central series "Let's Bowl." Both bands make for good running music as a lot of their songs are up near 160 bpm to begin with.

The brew pub I headed to downtown for my mid-run break was out of the home brews I usually enjoy, so I decided on their home brew stout which went down surprisingly easily. Great fuel for the run back home, which seemed much shorter than the trip out for some reason. I watched a little MNF, put off the other things I planned on doing, and am sitting here right now about to fall asleep.

ACL synopsis coming soon, I mean it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home