Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sleep?

So far, I have been behaving myself this week. I may have to change that tonight and/or tomorrow to get my Austin fix in before heading up to Wisconsin for a week. Behaving myself means I haven't been getting home really late and tired. Last night I had some trouble sleeping, which normally never happens. I was up at 3 am downloading 80's videos to watch on TiVo. Earlier I also downloaded a bunch of music from itunes for use in my mashup projects. I never would've guessed that's what I'd be spending money on iTunes for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Have a great trip Jeff...thanks again for Sat...what i remember was lots of fun:P

4:24 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Where/when are you opening for Bob Schneider?

7:21 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Saturday, November 1 at
http://www.bowiecitylimits.com/home.html

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home