Sunday, July 06, 2008

Where Am I?

I really liked the trio tonight--until they were done. Loved the guitar sound, and wanted to ask the female lead singer/guitar player about her setup. I only got as far as complementing her on the choice of a Joe Jackson song for their finale. When I asked where she was from after noticing her accent (England! she said) , she completely blew me off and I never talked to her again. I was probably the only non-friend in the audience and still the most likely to start dancing in front of the stage (no one did), so I was completely baffled how she didn't want to recruit a new fan by talking to me for a bit. I don't know what to think. It's probably better that I don't know their name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I was wondering if my drunken state would be announced on twitter...indeed it was.

WTF? What did they put in those apple martini's and THAT bartender was gay regardless of what he said.

9:49 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Hmm, on the other hand, maybe I was just drunk and annoying and that's why she wouldn't keep talking to me. Anyway, I enjoyed the band, whoever they were.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home