Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Amp

I bought my first guitar amp on Sunday!

Fender Reissue Blues Deluxe

Previously I had been playing it through my small old keyboard amp, my PA, or through just the club PA, none of which I could hear very well. I was a bit worried that an amp this size might not be powerful enough to compete with our lead guitar player's amp, but now I am glad I went with this size. My first time playing it at home I was afraid to raise the volume about 1.5 (out of 10) for fear of pissing off the neighbors. It sounds great and it should make me a better guitar player--I can hear both my good and bad playing so much better through this thing, so I am able to pay better attention to what I'm doing right and wrong.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

Awesome stuff dude!

You're on your way to stacks of Marshals now, right?

B.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home