Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Misplaced Zen

Genius me put my mp3 player in my lunch box for the walk from the car to the apartment last Friday. Yeah, cause it just wouldn't fit in my pocket, right? It shouldn't have been a problem because the lunch box was empty of everything except empty containers. Or so I thought. My mp3 player found a glop of yogurt to settle into for the night. Saturday when I brought it back to the car it didn't work. I managed to crack it open (wasn't sure that was possible) the next day and clean it out a bit. It struggled back to life after a lengthy charge, but the joystick is now sticky and a pain to use. 'Up' barely works and 'press-in' is screwed. And the other directions stick. Maybe with a little use it'll start working better. Or I'll just get a new one. Idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ash said...

You might as well try washing it a bit first, if the last resort is buying a new one. It's worth a try.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home