Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week in California

Monday I actually hung out with co-workers and had a decent time. We went to a local bar to watch the tournament championship game. I picked Memphis to win, so I lost, but it was a fun game to watch even as Memphis blew it going into overtime. I also scored some Widmers gear.

Tuesday and Wednesday I got back from work and dinner in a funk and ended up not doing anything and getting a lot of sleep. Of course I knew the cure for it, but didn't execute the cure until Thursday, when I went for a nice two mile run after I got back to the hotel. That gave me enough energy to get out and see a show, on which I'll post another entry. Friday I also tried to see some music, but didn't want to go far and didn't find anything close. Saturday I finally headed up to San Francisco--another entry on that soon also.

2 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

You were in SF and didn't say a word?? Where's the love?

3:41 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Oops! Well, I am still here so I can buy you a beer tonight!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home