Monday, February 25, 2008

Going to SXSW

SXSW had a lottery for tickets for local residents today, and I was one of the lucky winners! Not a total winner, the ticket wasn't free--just discounted. I'll have to go see shows every night to make even the discounted price worth it, in my opinion. It seems that this is the year I am in the mood to see music, so I will probably go every night. All of the Madison bands are playing at the same place on the same night, so I'll make a point to check them out. Beyond that, I have no plans yet, and maybe won't make any. I am the ideal local recipient as I won't be pissed off that I can't get in to see the most popular bands as the venue is already full of badge holders. It'll just be cool to see a whole bunch of unknown, good up and coming bands from distant places.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Shoot...I am JEALOUS

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home