Sunday, May 20, 2007

Changes

Two of the guys in the band have decided to quit. Our last scheduled gig is in September, and everyone has committed to doing that gig, the 2-3 gigs we have before then, and even any new ones we can get this summer. But after September, those guys are gone. Since I was very close to leaving a few months ago, I am expecting this will also probably be the end of this band for me, as I would prefer to try something new rather than have to wait for a couple new guys to learn the same songs.

Also, the last two completely sane people I work with are both leaving the company. Maybe this is an opportunity to step up as the new leading sane person, but I think mostly it means more frustration for me as I am relatively junior in my current position. It was nice being in California for the last month as I was away from many of the things that frustrated me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

You're sane??? Geez, I had you pegged otherwise. Tell me your secret!

10:56 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I think you are overlooking the fact that people who are insane usually don't know they're insane!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home