Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Austin Freeze

Today is day three of the Austin freeze. It's also most likely the last day I get to stay home from work. Other than two hours on Monday morning, I haven't been to work all week. It hasn't been all that fun, though. I had to eat all good, healthy food yesterday because I already ate all the tasty bad stuff at my place. I found too many distractions to get any real work done that I could from home, and, while this was an excellent opportunity to catch up on other non-work things to do around the apartment, I couldn't get much done there either because I felt too guilty about not doing enough real work. By late last night, I was feeling really depressed. I know I don't socialize too much even when I am at work or out elsewhere, but what I didn't realize is that just being different places and seeing different people makes a big difference too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Come out and play more - we miss you!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I'm just out of sync with you guys... I'm either busy, or too far away, or I feel like going out but can't get ahold of anyone!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home