Monday, January 30, 2006

Sunday Trail

Yesterday I ran a great trail.  It was long.  It was runnable (there was little hard to maneuver shiggy), and I was able to be one of only two not to get horribly lost.  Therefore, I got done way before the rest of the pack.  It's about time!  Good job retard/easy.  I felt great afterwards, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I actually got some exercise.  So if I know I'll feel great afterwards, why is it so hard to get myself to do it during the week?

If you didn't get my entry about Ed the IBM guy, the reason I was upset is that he beat me in graduating the beer college a second time.  Yeah, that was my stupid idea.  He and I are the only ones stupid enough to actually do it.  I was supposed to graduate first though!  However, with everything that's going on I haven't been getting down there that often, so he was able to catch up and beat me.  Now that it's over, I'm going to cut down some until I get back into shape.  Trojan will think I'm copying her but really I started last week.  I've been replacing cans of beer with cans of carbonated water at home, and I've been staying at home more.  I'll still party it up on the weekends though... and when I have wings during the week, cause I can't eat wings without beer... and I guess a couple if I go back to trivia.  Okay so I'm not doing much differently, but maybe not so many pointless beers at home?

5 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

There is no such thing as a pointless beer, wanker! Drink!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

you music gig...is it Sat, night or Friday night?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dude...I totally understand...I wasn't feeling good last night but made it to pilates and then felt much better. Exercise kicks ass:)

12:26 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

ya it kicks my ass !

3:31 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I agree with Colorado wanker, there is no such thing as a pointless beer.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home