Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Not the Reminder I Needed

Hi I'm back. I'm not going to bother with any stupid excuses this time.

Lately I've been reminded of my time in the Navy, and not in a good way. It seems something is going on with my right middle or inner ear that is causing me to feel mildly dizzy at times. It's mild enough that the doctor just gave me some steroids to stick up my nose and hopefully reduce any middle ear swelling that's going on. So hopefully it will get better and in the mean time you can all feel sorry for me.

Well, at least I'm not actually at sea.

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Err.. maybe it's time to turn on the comment validation feature for this blog.

Update on my condition: The Nasonex seems to be helping. Also, I've discovered that drinking beer does a fine job of masking my dizziness symptoms. Just what I need, another (almost legitimate this time) reason to drink.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home