Friday, November 26, 2004

In the Garage

Now I know what it feels like to become a non-so-frequent blogger. It's not that you don't intend to write, it's just that you just never seem to get around to it. And when you do, you can't think of anything to write about.

I suppose I could write about this week, and Thanksgiving. I haven't written much about work but I may start doing so, now that I am confident no one I work with knows about this blog. It's really one of the only safe topics of conversation in that respect.

Speaking of work, I am going to show up at an 80's themed party someone from work is hosting tonight. She wanted us to bring pictures from the 80's and wear 80's clothes. I thought I'd be able to find some pictures but have to skip the clothes part, and it turned out being completely opposite. It seems I don't really have any pictures people took of me, and I didn't start taking pictures until 1989 or so and then very infrequently. I did find my middle school and high school yearbooks, which contain a few pictures of me, but they were all in the garage and are soaking wet from a washer leak. They reak, so they're staying here.

Clothes was a complete success. Since I never throw anything away, I still have some clothes I wore in high school. Most of the clothes, however, aren't obviously identifiable as 80's garb. But, I did find a concert t-shirt I was looking for (which has the year "1989" on it as proof), and while I was looking through other stuff I found a nice surprise--a levi's jean jacket, which I probably wore every day for years. The clothes were smelling pretty bad having been untouched in the garage for so long, so I through them in the washer/dryer. I hope they fit when I take them out.

Wow I didn't write about anything I intended to. More for later, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home