Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Senile like Brownie

Dang I might be getting senile like Brownie because after I packed my running gear this morning I failed to take it to the car. So, I was unable to run at Town Lake. Instead, I got to experience what a normal downtown to uptown commute is during rush hour. I don't know how people do it. Extremely slow stop-n-go traffic the ENTIRE way. I was expecting I-35 to be that way, but not 183 and N Mopac too. I know the wet roads probably had something to do with the slowness, though I'll never get why rain slows everyone down to a snail's pace when only snow should really do that.

Tonight I went for a nice 3.7 mile run through the neighborhood. Luckily I'll also be working in the city tomorrow, so I can still do Town Lake then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I am so glad that I do not have to deal with Austin Traffic anymore. My commute here is mostly surface streets. No highways. Yippee!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home