Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thursday, Friday, Saturday...

Yeah, I had a lot of fun Wednesday night. Thursday was a waste. Thankfully my schedule allowed me to keep a low profile at work, and I did manage to get some things done. I went to sleep almost as soon as I got home, though. Yesterday I logged 4 miles after work, but that's about it. Thats OK, because I had to save up for the Skirt Chaser 5K this evening, which has free beer at the end. I can thank Gagger for unwittingly making me aware of this event by having it on her blog schedule, but she has since removed it so I guess she's still having trouble completing a 5K! Or maybe she's avoiding me on purpose now!

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

PS I'll be taking this 5K easy. I don't have a time goal other than to not let all the women beat me, and to drink 5K worth of beer at the end.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home