Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh No Romo

I am not a big Cowboys or Seahawks fan, so I didn't really care who won the game last night. But it was a wild fourth quarter and I do wish it ended differently.

What, he missed the kick?

No, the holder fumbled the snap?

Wait a minute--isn't their QB Romo still holding the ball for the kicker? Oh no....

Romo and Gramatica are the only two players on that team I like so it was said to see it end this way. Romo will take this really hard, but hopefully everyone will remember that they wouldn't have even gotten this far if it wasn't for him, and there were plenty of other mistakes in that game that could've changed the outcome. I'm looking at you, Terry Glenn and T.O.!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I hate the cowboys, really glad they lost in a heartbreaking way!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home