Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Trek 2

Last Tuesday I went for a little bicycle ride after work, and today was no different. Only this time, like I mentioned in that entry, I had an extra hour of daylight to use. I went the same route, for the most part, though I slightly improved it by using some less frequented roads. Also, I went up to (the equivalent of) 51st St, as compared to 45th, so I guess you could say that's progress. Though I'm not sure that was actually farther than last week since I made some wrong turns then. I again stopped at the same place on the way home, which was very fortune for me this time as a thunderstorm rolled in and soaked everything in sight for an hour. I got myself inside right before the deluge started, and, surprisingly, didn't get hardly wet at all from the wet pavement and trails on the way home.

The place was emptier than usual and I found my mind wandering a bit. I even took a few notes which may turn into an entry soon. I wrote them on a free newspaper I found at the door, and they mostly had to do with that particular paper. For now, I'd just like to request that if you're in Austin, pick up Vol. 1 No. 1 of "AC" and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home