Friday, April 01, 2005

Unbelievable

Well my luck today changed for the better, or I guess you could say for the worse since I'll be shipping out soon (see last entry). I headed out to lunch today and noticed that they'd closed some of the main streets in the small town I work near for some reason. So, I started to take a detour around the area, when a car ran a stop sign and dented my passenger side door. As we got out to exchange insurance info, etc. I noticed the driver of the other car looked awfully familiar. My suspicions were correct! It turns out she is a very well known and popular actress from the Austin area. Or at least she visits Austin often, I'm not sure. I learned from her that the streets were closed off because they'd begun filming a movie in town. All of this is very exciting, but the best part is that she was very friendly, apologetic, and insisted on making it up to me somehow. I suggested maybe we go out for drinks, so, she gave me her phone number and hopefully I'll be seeing her sometime this weekend. How cool would that be? Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home