Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jaguars

That was a fun game to watch. All Jaguars in the first half, all Steelers in the second half. Then Garrard makes up for previous mistakes with a great 4th down run. Since I lived in Jacksonville for awhile they are my second home team, so its nice to see them advance. I don't dislike the Steelers, just like the Jaguars more.

I would've liked to see the Redskins win today since I haven't been paying any attention to the Seahawks, but oh well. I will pay them plenty of attention next weekend.

As far as tomorrow goes, I hope Tampa Bay wins since Tom Coughlin is a jerk. (He was coaching the Jaguars when I lived there) I don't care so much about Chargers/Titans, but I guess I'll go for the Chargers since they have Chris Chambers. Vince Young is great and everything, but I am a Badger, not a Longhorn!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home