Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Snow!



I went up Nort for a week over Christmas like I usually do. Last year I made a bad decision to fly into Chicago and drive the rest of the way. My flight was delayed and I ended up driving in dense fog at 3 am before pulling off the road to go to sleep. Bad weather, and not even the kind you might enjoy for a bit during the winter.

This year I had a much better trip. There was alot of snow! And, my flights weren't affected at all! I did have a pretty miserable time driving from Eau Claire to Madison on the Saturday before Christmas to see my friends' band, but once I got there I had a great time. Also made sure to drink some good Wisconsin beer.





Shoveling snow was even fun! I imagine after doing this once a season the novelty wears off.


Here is my sister who guilted me into helping her shovel the driveway. Some of you may appreciate that she had bought a bottle of Boone's Farm (which I have never bought nor suggested) and drank it all before I got a chance to try it.

I also got my yearly run around Lake Wingra done my first day there, and met my goal of not stopping at all quite easily. Last year I had to stop and walk. This year I'm in better shape!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Damn. That's a lot of snow!!
Sure hope I see some in Feb when I'm in Colorado!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home