Monday, December 17, 2007

I Hate Bowling

I think I summed up Monday nights very well tonight when I said to a teammate "What could possibly be more fun than doing something you suck at for three hours every week?"

Even after I finally bowled above my average on the third game (when I had enough to drink and was throwing the ball as hard as I could), my mood remained bitter. I bought a ball (and shoes) a year ago so that I could get better, and that hasn't happened. Even if I did get better, what does that get me? Better at something I don't give a shit about! Like I need to feel miserable about one more stupid thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Um...and you're on a bowling team...why?

11:18 AM  
Blogger mike said...

You should try a sport I was briefly into. MUCH, MUCH more fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUX1hpa64s&NR=1

That link is not the venue in which I shot, but the concept is the same.

11:41 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Well, Trojan, perhaps PBEar does not want to Bowl Alone.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Maybe you should take up dogdeball. It's always fun to hurl balls at people.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home