Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Renting Doesn't Seem So Bad

My contract expires December 11, and extending it another half month will cost me up to $375 in extension fees and a bit over $100 for rate lock extension. If I give up now, I'll be out somewhere between $2k and $3k. But, there is no end in sight. No new closing date. The first title company went out of business. I found that out today. That is besides whatever title issues they discovered before they bailed. Everyone has disappointed me through this process. I emailed my realtor today about the contract extension which is due this week. Shouldn't she be on top of that and not need a reminder from ME? I don't think anyone deserves to make any money off this sale. I can't take much more. I'm seriously considering giving up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Hang in there!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home