Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Baseball

I almost feel guilty for liking baseball somewhat now, instead of hating it like I usually do. How did this happen? Is it because I had a good time watching Bonds hit a home run at AT&T Park a few months ago? Is it because I enjoyed watching the Astros win tonight off a homerun in the 13th inning? Is it because the Brewers are at the top of their division and the Astros and the Pirates are duking it out for second to last place? I don't know, but I may have to finally get to Fenway this month when I'm up there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

We'd love to go to a game - haven't been in a long time.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Fenway rocks. Every seat is a good view. There is so much history and the fans are the best in the world. Go Red Sox!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home